Step 3. On your test day
As an authorized partner for Pearson VUE, PassIT follows specific standards set by the partnering organizations, which include facility specifications, administration procedures, and customer satisfaction metrics.
- It is recommended that you arrive at the test center 15-20 minutes before your exam session.
- We would require 2 valid forms of ID. As a primary document our clients require anything from: Government-issued driver’s license, Passport Military ID, Alien registration card (green card or permanent resident visa), State/country ID card, Employee/school ID. As a secondary document you are required to provide any document with your name and signature on it witch could be anything from bank card, badge or membership card in case it has signature on it. Any kind of the listed as primary documents are accepted being secondary as well.
- All exams are computer-based and take place in a controlled environment with video surveillance and a proctor.
- You must not bring any personal/unauthorized items into the testing room, including: purses, briefcases, umbrellas, books or study materials, watches, cellular telephones, recording devices, etc.
- Exam duration may vary from 40 minutes to a couple of hours. Please, visit your test program sponsor’s official website for up-to-date information.
- After the exam ends, you will receive a hard copy of your Score report. We recommend that you keep it until you get your certificate from the test program sponsor.